Avocado Turkey Hummus Wrap
This quick, healthy, and delicious Avocado, Turkey & Hummus Wrap makes a the perfect lunch. You can easily make this easy wrap using just a few simple ingredients!
Servings: 1 wrap
Calories: 340 kcal
- 1 whole wheat tortillas or wrap
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 2 oz deli turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 1 slice Sliced Muenster or Provolone Cheese
- 1/4 cucumber, thinly sliced, lengthwise
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/3 avocado, thinly sliced
- To assemble the wrap, lay the whole wheat wrap or tortilla on a flat, clean surface.
- Gently spread hummus around the wrap, leaving approx. 1/2 inch around the edge all around.
- Add a couple slices of the cucumber in the center of the wrap, followed by a slice of the sliced cheese, turkey breast, tomato slices, and avocado.
- Carefully roll the wrap/tortilla up like a burrito, taking care to make it as tight as possible.
- Lay on its seam and then slice the wrap in half and enjoy.
These wraps are very versatile and can really be made with whatever filling you have on hand. Our fave go-to is turkey, avocado, hummus, and cheese because the flavors and textures all go so well together.
To prep ahead, you may want to leave the sliced tomatoes out to avoid it getting to soggy. I like to wrap everything together tightly and then hold together using aluminum foil. Then, when it's time to enjoy, I just remove from the foil and enjoy. I can also prep the sliced tomatoes separately to add when ready to eat, too!