Chocolate Mousse Filled Strawberries
PREP TIME: 15 mins
TOTAL TIME: 15 mins
SERVINGS: 4 servings
CALORIES: 70 kcal
- 3 ounces soft/silken tofu- blotted dry
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 packets stevia or preferred sweetener
- 16 medium strawberries stems removed and hulled
- 1 Tablespoon mini chocolate chips- vegan or sugar free varieties if preferred
- Blend tofu, cocoa powder and stevia in a blender or mini food processor until smooth. (Makes about ¼ cup plus 2 Tablespoons)
- Transfer mixture into a zipper bag or pastry bag.
- Cut off corner of zipper bag and pipe cocoa mixture into each strawberry.
- Top each with chocolate chips (about 5-6 per strawberry)