MyChart is our electronic patient medical record accessible by you, the patient, whenever needed. Your electronic chart is kept in a secure computer system and follows you wherever you go.
In one convenient tool, you'll have your health information at your fingertips, including the ability to:
- Request and cancel appointments
- Track visits and immunizations
- Message your provider
- Get your lab results faster
- View prescriptions and request refills
Sign up with activation code
Activation codes can be obtained by visiting your Prosser Memorial Health location. If you've had a recent visit, the activation code is on the last page of your after visit summary; this code is active for 60 days from the date of your visit.
Request an activation code
If you'd like to receive an activation code by email rather than visiting your clinic, please click the button below. Once your online form is submitted, your request will be received by a PMH staff member who will reply within two business days.
Connect your family members. MyChart proxy access is a simple way to link another member of your family to your account. You can:
- Access your child’s account
- Access the account of an elderly parent or other adult family member
- Send secure messages to the care team
- Request primary care appointments
- Give your spouse or another person access to your account
*Access rules do apply. If you are interested in this access, you will be asked to fill out a proxy consent form. Once the form is signed, your care team will change your record to reflect your request.
Please print and return the appropriate forms to be granted access.
These forms may be returned to Health Information Management via fax or email. Please be sure to fill in all requested fields; missing information may result in a delay of access to the requested account.
Forms may be returned to the following locations:
- Health Information Management at Prosser Memorial Health
- The PMH Clinic where you receive care
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Mail: Prosser Memorial Health Attn: Health Information Management, 723 Memorial St. Prosser, WA 99350
- By Fax: 509.786.2349
Understanding your child or teen’s record
A parent may obtain full proxy access for their child if the child is under 12 years of age. Due to privacy laws, proxy access for teens, considered patients age 12 through 17 years, may be limited based on the preference of the teen. Teens and adults granting access to others must sign the form.
Remember, you may cancel proxy access at any time, as can others who have granted you access. To cancel access, please visit your PMH Clinic to make your request in person.