When you need a cardiologist, it’s good to know the high-quality care and the latest technology your heart deserves is right here at Prosser Memorial Health's Heart Center.
Whether you're experiencing symptoms of heart disease and need an expert diagnosis or you need a heart doctor with the skills to help you manage an existing cardiac problem or lower your risk of developing one, we can help.
Our highly skilled heart team includes a board-certified cardiologist who believes in individualized care delivered with empathy. As a patient, you will receive a thorough evaluation and a treatment plan that is tailored to your unique needs. We will also explain the care you need in a clear way and will answer all of your questions.
A wide range of cardiology clinic services
Here are a few of the many services we provide in our cardiology clinic:
- Nonsurgical treatments to help manage heart valve disease, heart failure, coronary artery disease, blood clots in the veins, cardiac arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats) and pericardial disease (problems with the sac, known as the pericardium, that surrounds the heart)
- Diagnostic tests, including treadmill, nuclear medicine and echocardiogram stress tests; transesophageal echocardiograms; patch cardiac event monitoring; and cardiac arrhythmia tests
- Cardioversion procedures to treat arrhythmias
- Pacemaker management
- Loop recorder heart monitoring
- Cardio oncology (heart care for people undergoing cancer treatments)
- Preventive cardiology
How to make an appointment with a cardiologist
You will need a referral from your doctor to make an appointment with our cardiologist.
We see patients in our clinic Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please call 509.786.5599 to schedule a visit.