Does springtime give you the sniffles? Is your partner's snoring keeping you up at night? Does your child have frequent ear infections? Our allergy and ENT medical staff have the skills, experience and tools to address virtually any problem with the ears, nose or throat.
ENT treatments for the whole family
Our full-service ENT and allergy centers are home to highly trained specialists, including a board-certified otolaryngologist (ENT doctor) who treats children and adults. Using the latest medical imaging and specialized microscopes, our ENT team can evaluate and diagnose a wide array of ear, nose and throat conditions and offer options for symptom relief. We take a one-on-one approach to patient care, and our treatment plans for kids and adults are highly personalized.
Here are just a few of the conditions our team can treat:
- Chronic sinusitis
- Hearing loss—our ENT specialist works closely with audiologists to evaluate and treat hearing problems with options such as hearing aids
- Recurrent ear infections
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Speech problems
- Thyroid nodules and goiter
When surgery is needed
Sometimes surgery is the best solution for an ear, nose or throat condition. Our ENT doctor is experienced in performing a variety of surgeries, including:
- Septoplasty, which separates a deviated septum
- Tympanostomy, which places ear tubes in children who get frequent ear infections
- Adenoidectomy, which removes adenoids that may have become swollen, enlarged or chronically infected in children
- Thyroidectomy, which removes all or part of the thyroid gland
- Tonsillectomy, which removes tonsils in either kids or adults
How to make an appointment at our ENT clinic and allergy center
You will need a referral from your doctor to make an appointment with an ENT and allergy specialist. Please call 509.786.5599 to schedule a visit.