Prosser Therapy Services offers high-quality, compassionate and personalized speech, occupational and physical therapy services on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Our therapists and care team strive to help patients achieve the highest possible functional levels when living with a chronic condition or following injury or illness, such as stroke, brain injury, Parkinson's disease, dementia or neurological disorders.
Some of the services we provide and conditions we treat include:
- Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing foods or liquids)
- Video swallow function test (modified barium swallow study)
- Resonance (hypernasal/hyponasal speech)
- Voice disorders (vocal overuse, vocal fold paralysis, vocal fold nodules, aphonia, hoarseness, vocal fold dysfunction)
- Stuttering and general fluency
- Speech sound production (dysarthria, apraxia of speech, articulation disorders)
- Aphasia (and other receptive and expressive language disorders)
- Cognition (memory deficits, executive function, attention, Alzheimer's, dementia)
- Augmentative and alternative communication modalities
- Specialized certifications: LSVT LOUD